General Sales Terms & Conditions
By placing and order with WS Bath Collections LLC customer agrees to be legally bound to the fullest extent permitted by law to all of the following Terms and Conditions.
All orders must be written and faxed or emailed as a Purchase Order to WS Bath Collections LLC., 4321 Township Line Road, Skippack, PA 19474 Phone: 215-513 9400 Fax: 215-513 2900 Email: email@example.com.
The Purchase Order must have a P.O#, phone and fax number, shipping address for U.P.S. or other couriers’ delivery (no P.O. Boxes), and the actual order. Please indicate the following item information: 1. Name, 2. Model ref. number, 3. Quantity, 4. Color or Finish, and other related details.
- Prices, terms, and any applicable discounts are subject to change without notice.
- The present price list supersedes all previous ones.
- Discounts may vary on different Price Lists.
- Prices are Ex. works Collegeville, PA retail sales in US$ and are exclusive of any shipping, delivery, packing or handling charges. S&H charges are additional.
- Delivery dates for stocking items are estimated to take twenty-four to seventy-two (24-72) hours to ship.
- Delivery dates for none-stocking items are estimated to take four (4) to six (8) weeks to manufacture and ship.
- Lead-time can be longer for production of special orders and will be assessed on individual bases.
- The dates fixed to ship are estimated and are not absolute and may not in any case be used as pretext for payment in arrears or late request for compensation.
- The merchandise will normally be shipped via United Parcel Service, Federal Express, or via the most expeditious and economical means available to us, unless specific shipping instructions are indicated on your orders and agreeable by us.
- Pricing is based on weight of merchandise, boxing and packing materials and handling.
Models and modifications:
The manufacturer reserves the right to modify design, specifications, and materials, or discontinue any of its own models, without notice or obligation.
- Qualified approved customers/ dealers: terms to be agreed about.
- Special Orders (refer to details as mentioned herein under): cash in advance or as agreed. Others: cash in advance.
- Late payment will be charged on all payments not made when due at a rate of 1 1⁄2% per month (18 % per annum).
- It is agreed that all expenses incurred for collections, such as attorney fees, when necessary, will be added to the amount due.
- The goods will remain WS Bath Collections property till completely paid.
Cancellations and Returns:
- Unless agreed in writing otherwise:
- Cancellations of an order will not be valid without our prior approval/ authorization and written permission.
- Authorized canceled orders are subject to the following cancellation fees:
- Within 2 days from date of purchase order - no cancellation fee.
- After 2 days from date of purchase order - 25% cancellation fee.
- After 2 days from date of purchase order - No cancellation will be accepted for Special orders, None Stocking and made to order items.
- No cancellation will be accepted for shipped order.
- For shipped orders Return Terms apply.
Unless agreed in writing otherwise:
No returns of goods will be accepted without our prior approval/ authorization and written permission.
No returns shall be accepted without our Returned Goods Authorization (RGA).
- Returned goods must be in first quality, resalable condition
- Returned goods must be free from scratches and/ or defects
- Returned goods must have not been installed
- Returned goods must be in its original packaging
- Original packaging must have no writing or labels on it
All freight will be shipped prepaid.
Proper packing, labeling and protection of returned goods shipment is the responsibility of the returning shipper.
Authorized return of sales items will be subject to the following restocking fees:
Within 30 days of receipt - 25% restocking fee.
Over 30 days of receipt - goods will not be authorized for return.
No returns will be accepted for no longer current catalogue items (non-current goods).
No returns will be accepted for Special Orders.
No returns will be accepted for none-stocking and made to order items.
Damage and Claims:
The goods travel at the risk of the recipient even if delivered by our own carrier service. Our responsibility ceases when the goods are delivered in good condition to the carrier.
Upon delivery of the goods, Buyer/ customer should examine the package for damage. Any damage should be noted on the carrier’s delivery receipt before signing. In the event of an Apparent or concealed damage or shortage, Buyer should retain all packing and file claim with the carrier. Seller’s responsibility ceases when the goods are delivered in good condition to the carrier.
Claims for damaged, defective or imperfect goods inside the packing must be made in writing to us within 5 days from receipt of the goods. Failure to do so shall constitute acceptance of the goods and waive any future claims.
No claims for damage or defective products will be accepted after 5 days from receipt of goods.
No claims for damage or defective products will be accepted for damage or defect due to inappropriate or improper use or installation.
No returns shall be accepted without our Returned Goods Authorization (RGA). Failure to do so shall constitute acceptance of the goods and waive any future claims.
Qualified damaged or defective goods are subject to replacement or repair. For returns, our returns terms apply.
Replacement or repair by us will be made within reasonable time after return of damaged or defective goods.
The manufacturer will be responsible for all shipping charges incurred in the management of defective goods.
Special orders are as follows:
- As mentioned from time to time at pricing or selling stage
- Items with modifications made on its original design or offering
- Items with addition of faucet holes, dispenser holes, and others
- Multi-unit projects quantity
- None-stocking items
- Made to Order items
Care & Maintenance:
Please inspect your purchased product carefully after your purchase and before installation. Clean your product after installation and before first use. Do not allow water spots to dry on your product. To keep your product beautiful: KEEP IT CLEAN AND DRY. Use clean, soft cloth. Never use cleaners with abrasives or soft scrub cleaners. Under no circumstances should abrasive, rough, acidic or alcohol cleaners be used.
IMPORTANT: It is the responsibility of the customer to check for defects. Claims for damaged, defective or imperfect goods inside the packing must be determined before installation.
More detailed care and maintenance instructions are shown in our website.
The Manufacturer warrants the products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchases, excluding ordinary wear and tear. However, The Manufacturer does not warrant its products against defects due to; inappropriate or improper use or installation; failure to exercise normal maintenance; or the consequences of uses for which our products were not designed.
Our only liability, whether in tort, or in contract, under this warranty is to repair or replace goods that are returned to us, shipping charges prepaid, and are determined by us to be defective and qualify for repair or replacement. If they do not, we will notify Customer of estimated costs of repair or replacement involved and will obtain authorization prior proceeding.
In no event shall we be liable for any incidental or consequential damages hereunder or resulting from the sale or use of the product. This warranty extends to the original purchase and first consumer only.